1. Cookie Usage Policy This policy relates to cookies and web pages operated by DietaFlex is the trading name of DIETAFLEX COACHING S.R.L, BLD. PANDURILOR NO.1 SC.B AP.10, Targu-Mures, Mures, 540506, Romania (hereinafter referred to as DietaFlex).
2. What are Cookies? A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment from which the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by a request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (contains no software, viruses or spyware and cannot access information on the user’s hard drive).
3. What are Cookies used for? These files make it possible to recognise the user’s terminal and present content in a relevant way, tailored to the user’s preferences. Cookies ensure users a pleasant browsing experience and support DietaFlex’s efforts to provide convenient services to users: e.g. online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
4. What Cookies do we use? We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain on the user’s terminal until the session ends or the application (web browser) is closed. Fixed files remain on the user’s terminal for a period of time within the Cookie settings or until manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site? A visit to this site may place cookies for the purposes of:
- Site performance cookies
- Visitor analytics cookies
- Cookies for geotargeting
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Cookies from advertising providers
8. Why are cookies important for the Internet? Cookies are at the heart of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites unusable. Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – it just means that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests as evidenced by your browsing behaviour. Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to log in via an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of products and services.
- Offers tailored to users’ interests – password retention.
- Retain child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting ad serving frequency – limiting the number of times an ad is shown to a particular user on a site.
- Provide more relevant advertising to the user.
Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is being viewed and how a user gets to a website (e.g. via search engines, directly, from other websites etc). Websites perform these usage analyses to improve their sites for the benefit of users.
9. Security and privacy issues
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they cannot be executed nor can they auto-run. Consequently, they cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks to run or replicate again. Since they cannot perform these functions, they cannot be considered viruses. Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Because they store information about users’ preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and consistently mark cookies for deletion as part of anti-virus/anti-spyware deletion/scanning procedures.
Browsers generally have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site. Other security issues related to cookies: Since identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what possible problems cookies can create. Because they constantly transmit information back and forth between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes in the data transmission path, the information contained in the cookie may be intercepted. Although very rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (e.g. an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve wrong cookie settings on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information to gain unauthorized access to certain websites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
10. Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
Customers have the right to request at any time access to, rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of data collected by us. To help us keep your personal data up to date, we encourage users to notify us of any changes or discrepancies. To view or modify personal data, to obtain information about the period of time for which DietaFlex intends to keep personal data or for other queries related to personal data or if you wish to request that we inform you whether, at the request of a third party, we have stored or processed any of your data. with personal character, please contact, e-mail: office [at] DietaFlex.ro
Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a level of cookie security that is comfortable for you. If you don’t mind cookies and you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration times for storing browsing history and personal access data. If you share access to your computer, you may consider setting your browser to delete your individual browsing data each time you close the browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and delete any visitor information when you close your browsing session.
Install and constantly update anti-spyware applications.
Many spyware detection and prevention applications include detection of attacks on websites. This prevents the browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download dangerous software. Make sure your browser is always up to date. Many cookie-based attacks exploit weaknesses in older versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and cannot be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and biggest sites on the Internet – local or international. With a clear understanding of how they work and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so that you can surf the internet with confidence. Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive/see online advertising. It is possible to set your browser to stop accepting cookies or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a specific site. But, for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the “help” option of your browser for more details. Cookie settings in Internet Explorer Cookie settings in Firefox Cookie settings in Chrome Cookie settings in Safari For third party cookie settings, please refer to the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
13. Applicable Law
By using the DietaFlex website, the user agrees that Romanian law will govern the “Terms and Conditions of Use” and any dispute of any kind that may arise between users and DietaFlex administrators or its associates/partners/affiliates. In case of any conflicts, an attempt will be made first to resolve them amicably, and if amicable resolution is not possible, the conflict will be resolved in court, in accordance with the Romanian laws in force.